As teachers continue to engage and challenge students with STEM concepts, a new line of BluTrack products has been defined, designed and produced to assist them.
While EP (Engineering/Physics) track passes all the same testing standards as our toys (ASTM 963), it is not a toy but rather an educational tool.
EP is designed for high performance, repeatability and to challenge those students/teachers who want to do more. EP uses 45% more material than our classic product, has very tight tolerances and features the new “Structure Channel”. The Structure Channel coupled with the insert system gives EP a much larger design envelope.
Featuring Physics Cars
K-3+ Intro to Force & Motion
- Great classroom participation tool
- Illustrated teacher’s guide
- Google Share documents
- Most complete kit that we make.
- Designed for those who are new to teaching force and motion
Grade 7 - 12: Engineering & Coasters
- Teach both Force & Motion and basic engineering design.
- BluTrack EP series allows for more variable and more control over the student designs.
- Teacher’s guide provides
- Stunt suggestions
- Open ended questions
- Classroom challenges
Grades 7+ “Junkyard” Challenge (more details click here)
- Designed for engineering/physic clubs/classrooms that are ready for design challenge.
- BluTrack EP wire inserts allow for much larger designs.
- Changing the challenge is a easy as changing the “support supplies”.
- Using chairs, table, books, tape…. As “support supplies” will keep the challenges fresh