Performance Series FAQ
What age is recommended for DS products?
- DS actually has two recommended ages. 3 and above for DS track only and 6 + when using the insert system.
- Yes, we designed the DS to accept our ramps, connection and anchor bar systems.
- No. DS (Designer Series) is actually equal to, or better than our BluTrack “Classic” in every category we have tested. The only exception is the width of the lanes, Classic BluTrack lanes are wider and can accept :Disney Cars. DS can not. See photo:
- Yes, in order help provide structure, the inserts are designed to stay in place once inserted in the the DS track. If you want to move them, simply remove and replace in the desired location.
- Yes and No.
- DS to DS, Classic to Classic and Classic to DS can all be connected using our connection system.
- Classic to DS can be connected but the DS Performance Channel will cause interference and it is not recommended.